"There are no traffic jams along the extra mile."
Geriatric Care Managers work with older adults facing ongoing health challenges and their families/caregivers providing assistance, advocacy, and guidance in making educated decisions that ensure their quality of life needs are met. The Geriatric Care Manager provides assessment, monitoring, planning and problem solving, education and advocacy and family caregiver coaching. Quality Care Management’s Geriatric Care Managers are caring and compassionate professionals that assist with:
- Assessing appropriate level of care for the older adult identify residential options.
- Evaluating appropriate home care services to assist the client to remain in their home.
- Provide education on End of Life concerns and assist clients in completion of legal documents to ensure the client’s wishes will be adhered to.
- Medical management involving attending doctor appointments, monitoring client’s adherence to their medical plan of care and providing communication between doctor, client and their families.
- Refer and help client’s navigate through the process of obtaining resources for social activities, legal consultations, financial resources, and Federal and local entitlement programs.